t: 020 7219 8155 e: fieldm@parliament.uk

Trenchard House

October 24, 2001

Question written on 24/10/2001

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will make representations to the Metropolitan Police Authority to overturn their decision to sell off Trenchard House in Soho.

Answered by John Denham

The decision to sell Trenchard House rests with the Metropolitan Policy Authority. I have no plans to make representations.