t: 020 7219 8155 e: fieldm@parliament.uk

Social Services

December 3, 2001

Question written on 03/12/2001

To ask the Secretary of State for Health when he will publish his final guidance for local authorities on charging for social services.

Answered by Jacqui Smith

We published final guidance for local councils on charging for non-residential social services on 23 November. The guidance is available on the Department’s website at www.doh.gov/scg/ homecarecharges.