t: 020 7219 8155 e: fieldm@parliament.uk

Consumer Affairs, inc telephone problems

November 19, 2009

As an MP, Mark has no influence over the conduct of individual companies towards their customers. However a website has been set up to advise people about how to make a complaint about poor service or faulty goods and how to threaten court action if nothing has been done about your original complaint.
Visit the Consumer Direct website which offers advice and template letters to help you complain.
Call an adviser for help or advice: 08454 04 05 06
If you have concerns about telecom issues such as problems with your landline, broadband or mobile telephone provider, visit Ofcom’s website for advice. Ofcom is the regulator of the telecommunications industry.