t: 020 7219 8155 e: fieldm@parliament.uk

Category: Social Services

  • August 3, 2016

    The Prime Minister’s commitment to defeat modern slavery

    As someone who has been highlighting the issue of modern slavery in the past, I was delighted to read the Prime Minister’s article published this weekend in the Sunday Telegraph which laid out her commitment to wipe out the scourge of modern slavery from society, and indeed positioning the government to take an international lead […]
  • November 19, 2009


    If you are unhappy with the services provided by the social services department of your local authority, you can make a complaint.
  • November 19, 2009

    Residential and Care Homes

    If your residential/nursing home is poorly run, you are mistreated, or the facilities are intolerable, you can make a complaint.
  • November 19, 2009

    Child Support Agency

    If you have concerns about the Child Support Agency (CSA) you can make a complaint.