t: 020 7219 8155 e: fieldm@parliament.uk

Category: Housing

  • November 19, 2009

    Council Housing and Housing Benefit

    If you have concerns that you would like addressed with regard to overcrowding, the allocation of a social housing property or the awarding of housing benefit, you should first...
  • November 19, 2009

    Housing Associations

    Complaints about housing associations should be made using the housing association’s formal complaints procedure. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, the Housing ...
  • November 19, 2009

    Estate Agents

    All estate agents in the UK engaged in residential estate agency work have to belong to an approved redress scheme dealing with complaints about the buying and selling of residential...