t: 020 7219 8155 e: fieldm@parliament.uk

Category: Health

  • November 19, 2009

    The NHS

    If you are unhappy with the service or treatment provided by the national health service (NHS) you can make a complaint.
  • November 19, 2009

    The Private Sector

    If someone is not satisfied with the service they, or a close relative or friend has received in a hospital/clinic that is a member of the Independent Healthcare Advisory ...
  • November 19, 2009

    Dental Treatment

    An independent complaints service for private dental treatment is operated by the General Dental Council (GDC), the regulatory body for UK dentists. The service aims to enhance...