t: 020 7219 8155 e: fieldm@parliament.uk

Category: Government Bodies

  • November 19, 2009

    Data Protection

    If you think an organisation has false information about you, or is using it in a way you disapprove of, or you have not been able to access information held by, or relating to, a public ...
  • November 19, 2009

    Freedom of Information

    The Freedom of Information Act gives you the right to obtain information held by public authorities unless there are good reasons to keep it confidential.
  • November 19, 2009

    The European Union

    If you feel that an EU institution or body has treated you unfairly or abused its powers you can make a complaint. You should be advised that such matters fall within the jurisdiction ...
  • November 19, 2009

    Government Departments and Agencies

    If you have suffered because of poor administration by a government department or public body, or have been denied access to official information, you can make a complaint.
  • November 19, 2009

    Local Government

    If you have suffered (financially, or in terms of time or inconvenience) because of maladministration by a local authority you can make a complaint.
  • November 19, 2009

    Honours System

    The honours system recognises people of outstanding merit, and those who have committed themselves to service to the nation. It's been around for centuries, ...