t: 020 7219 8155 e: fieldm@parliament.uk

Category: Environment

  • November 19, 2009


    If you are unhappy about the service you have received from your water company, you should complain directly to them. Water and sewerage companies are legally obliged to have a complaints...
  • November 19, 2009

    Waste and Recycling

    Waste disposal and recycling are the responsibility of Westminster City Council or the City of London and Mark has no influence over their policy.
  • November 19, 2009


    Noise is part of living in a busy city, but excessive noise can really affect people's quality of life. Westminster City Council and the City of London have systems in place to help people ...